“The best way to predict the future is to create it” – Robert Ingersoll
NEXT online virtual workshops £59:
THURSDAY 10 DEC, 2020 (10.00am – 3.30pm GMT)
SATURDAY, 12 DEC, 2020 (3.30pm – 9.30pm GMT)
THURSDAY, 31 DEC, 2020 (10.00am – 3.30pm GMT)
It turns out that 2020 so far is a pretty strange and uncertain time…
Being thrown into Lockdown, not being sure exactly what is happening or for how long, can be a little scary and confusing.
One thing is clear: your life is not going to be the same again. And it’s my intention on the 31st December, 10th December & 12th December to help you have it be more how you want it, and to be in charge of it, than for you to continue to be in that uncertain state.
When things happen that are out of our control, when we are faced with new situations and decisions, we can use them as opportunities and information. Looking back is informative, sobering and usually enlightening. Letting yourself look back at what you’ve achieved, how you’re behaving and what you’ve missed the mark on, and paying attention to what you are longing for, thinking about and wanting to bring about. It gives you an extraordinary power. It’s a springboard to looking ahead at what you now want to create.
With all changes, we change. We experience new things, we get ourselves tangled, we retreat, we rally, we get excited by new learning, people, opportunities and things. In order to make the most of ALL of that, you must take stock and start a new plan!
Planning for the year ahead is Essential – if you want to make the most of it!
We are all Creators and we can make the rest of 2020 and and the whole of 2021 as great as we want it to be. It takes a little time out, some good questions and a nice atmosphere in which to think, ponder, review and identify your desires for how you want your next year to be.
Once you’ve spent time mulling, feeling into, acknowledging you can create your plan, with compassion and awareness. A Vision Board will help to remind you of what you are longing for. It shows you daily what you want to make happen and look forward to enjoying. It keeps these ‘front of mind’.
Here are the workshops that are coming up – all in the comfort of your own home 🙂
Please note that 10 December & 31 December have an allocated timing to fit more for the UK and Europe, starting at 10.30am and ending around 3.30pm (GMT).
12th December is more suited to those attending from USA and further afield, starting at 3.30pm and finishing around 9.30pm (GMT)
This is a chance for you to set your course as the world (hopefully!) begins to ramp back up into activity.
Here’s how it works:
We’ll all meet online (you’ll get a link for a room and some instructions for what to gather before hand). I’ll guide you through a set of questions, there’ll be sharing, there’ll be reflecting, there’ll be doing, and then cutting, sticking and pasting later on too!
You’ll be creating celebration through looking back on your successes, and certainty by looking at what you can learn to leave behind that you no longer want or don’t want to bring forward.
It’s such fun to harness the power of your wondering, of your longing and to create that into a visual representation that can inspire you every day. Vision boards are a continuous visual reminder of what you want to create, what you want to feel and experience every day. You choose what to focus on and how you want to represent it. Your Vision Board is a proven way to get more of what you want in your life with much less effort. It’s simple: what you focus on comes into view, into being.
I look forward to Helping You Shine as you Shape Your Future!
To make it fun for you, grab some snacks, wear your comfy gear, or dress up beautifully – whatever makes you happy. There’ll be plenty of stretch breaks, exercises and things to keep you going for the duration of the workshop as you focus on creating your life as you want it from this moment on.
We start by running through a set of questions that will help you see clearly where you want to go and what you want to put into next year as we see this one out. You need bring nothing other than yourself, though many will find it useful to make sure you are as uninterrupted as possible, and bring your 2020 diary may help you look back and squeeze out the learning and the joy from the months and years experiences that are just behind us.
Numbers are limited to just 12 people for each workshop because I want to make sure everyone has a chance to be heard – first come first served!
All equipment and materials are easy to get hold of, and you’ll get a full list and explanation for what to ‘gather’ before the day arrives. I guarantee you will come out energised and inspired to take on the rest of 2020 and 2021 with excitement and anticipation, despite (or because of!) all that the situation the world is in inspired in you.
What time does the event start and end?
- For UK & Europe based workshops, we kick off at 10.00am (GMT), with the Zoom room opening for arrivals at 9.45am. We aim to finish by 3.30pm, with room for ‘stragglers’ to end at 4pm. There will be plenty of breaks for moving around, getting hot drinks, and taking care of your needs.
- For USA based workshops, we kick off at 3.30pm (GMT), with the Zoom room opening for arrivals at 3.15pm. We aim to finish by 9.30pm, with room for ‘stragglers’ to end at 10pm. There will be plenty of breaks for moving around, getting hot drinks, and taking care of your needs. That translates as follows:
- EST: 10.30am – 4.00pm
- CST: 9.30am – 3.00pm
- MST: 8.30am – 2.00pm
- PST: 7.30am – 1.00pm
Where is the event taking place?
- It’s an at home virtual wonderland! You get to set up on your laptop or tablet (or even your phone, if you wish – though I recommend a slightly bigger screen to prevent eye strain if that’s a concern for you). When you sign up, you’ll get login information and how to join.
Can I bring my kids or my friends?
- This is a great workshop for teens (and some as young as 10 enjoy it too). If you want to make this a ‘family affair’ it’s a great thing to do together. That’s true for business partners, life partners and great friends too – it allows you to share the joy as things start to happen. Whatever your situation, come and enjoy the company of others who are looking to take charge of their lives, ready to bring some joy and delight into it. Share the link, or buy them a ticket – just let me know who they are when I ask so I can get the details to them. I will make the tickets ‘home’ based, so if there are two of you in one home that want to do this, I am happy for you to buy just one ticket and share it! 🙂
Is food provided?
- THAT is up to you!!! Definitely arrange for there to be snacks you love, and get a nice healthy lot of food for the stop for lunch. I’ll be leaving the room ‘open’ and running, but I encourage you to get out, do some walking and stretching and coming back refreshed, having eaten yummy stuff!
What do I need to buy or have to make this work?
It’s useful for some to bring their diary from the previous year or so, to get a sense of patterns to either maintain or eliminate. I highly recommend you have a favourite notebook and pens you love. You may want to photograph yourself, and print out some images of you, your family, your pets or even company logos or people you want to meet. The great thing about being at home is that you might even research something and be able to print it off to add to your board, with little trouble.
All you really need to make this work are:
- A journal / something to write on
- A pen, and a selection of coloured pens if you love those!
- 3 – 8 magazines – less is more, and ANY magazines will ‘do’. (If you enjoy specific hobbies, that have magazines dedicated to them, it may be a good idea to get one of those too).
- A piece of poster size card, or a larger cardboard box that you can ‘repurpose’. Some may want to get a frame and use that instead. (more instructions will be in the joining instructions)
- a glue stick or pva glue
- some additional fun things to add if you enjoy that kind of thing – stickers, crayons, glitter, ribbon
What If I have never made a vision board before?! (or: Do I need to know what I’m doing?!)
I’m pleased to say I love it when new people ‘stop by’ and make their boards for the first time. No experience needed – and in fact it’s actively discouraged in these sessions! Bring as blank a you as you can to the online workshop and we’ll guide you through all that needs to happen. Mostly I ask that you bring an open mind and lots of curiosity!